Visiting Hours in Wards
||Weekends and Holidays
|6p.m. ~ 8p.m.
||10a.m. ~ 12:00p.m.
6p.m. ~ 8p.m.
||11a.m. ~ 11:30a.m.
||Weekdays and Holidays
Waiting room for the caregivers of ICU patients
The caregivers of ICU patients can use the waiting room.
A visit to a patient
- Before getting in the room, wash your hands to prevent infection.
- The acceptance of a visit depends upon the patient’s conditions. Also, a group visit may not be allowed.
- Do not sit on the patient’s bed.
- The visit may not be allowed in case the patient is in poor condition.
- Flowers, flowerpots, pets and outside food are not permitted in the sickroom.
Restrictions that may be imposed on a person who:
- Is in danger of infecting a disease with other patients or visitors;
- Has an acute gastrointestinal infection, namely diarrhea and stomachache;
- Has skin lesions;
- Has recently come in contact with a patient with an infectious disease;
- Is under observation or protection;
- Is pregnant;
- Is 70 or older or 12 or younger;
- Is in an immunocompromised state.