Appointment by Phone
How to make a doctor’s appointment by phone
Call the call center (1577-0888). Then, the phone counselor will schedule a doctor’s appointment.
7a.m. ~ 6p.m. on weekdays
7a.m. ~ 1p.m. on Saturdays
Procedure for Appointment
- Dial 1577-0888
- Talk to the phone counselor
- Tell the phone counselor about the division where you are going to have treatment, the desired date, the name of the doctor and your registration number
- Confirm your appointment
- Visit the hospital 20 minutes before the appointed time, and pay for consultation at the front desk on the 1st or 2nd floor in the St. Mary Hall
- Visit the division where you will get treatment, and tell the nurse your arrival
Making a Doctor’s Appointment
How to make a doctor’s appointment
Visit the hospital taking your certificate of alien registration, and make an appointment at the front desk on the 1st or 2nd floor in the St. Mary Hall.
Change of Appointment
- If you want to change or cancel your appointment, call the hospital one day before the appointment.
- If you want to cancel your appointment after paying for consultation, get a refund on it. Visit the front desk on the 1st floor, and show your receipt for payment.
Preparations to Make an Appointment
- First visit: the certificate of alien registration, name, phone number and address
- Second visit: the patient registration number (written near the top of the receipt)
- The patient and the registrant should be the same person.
For more information on appointment, call the call center at 1577-0888.