Procedure for Checkups
- Appointment and Application: phone for an appointment, visit the hospital, and apply for checkups.
- Consultation: Consult your doctor about your diseases and conditions before having checkups.
- Payment: Pay for the checkups at the front desk.
- Checkups are given according to the procedure.
- Consultation about the results, and the next appointment with additional payment (if necessary)
- Consultation Hours: 8 a.m. ~ 12 a.m. on weekdays
- Time Required: about 3 hours (it takes a longer time to have special checkups)
Notification of the Results
- Checkup-expert professors analyze the results and counsel the patient about them.
- A patient who has difficulty visiting the hospital can be given the results by mail or notified of the results by phone.
- A patient who needs to have treatment for a detected problem can have a doctor’s appointment at a convenient time.
Phone Enquiry: 042) 220-9891, 220-9892