Procedure for Hospitalization
- Decision of hospitalization: The doctor decides whether to hospitalize you after counseling you.
- Immediate admission or application for admission: You will be guided through the admission procedure at Admission & Discharge Office on the 1st floor in the St. Mary Hall.
- Admission procedure: Visit the hospital together with your caregiver on the day when you will begin to be hospitalized, taking your medical insurance card and ID card. Then, go through the admission procedure.
- Admission: After finishing the admission procedure, go to the nurses’ office in the ward where you will be hospitalized, taking your admission card. After submitting your admission card to the nurses’ office, you will be guided to your room.
Enquiry about Hospitalization: 042) 220-9453
Preparations and Considerations for Hospitalization
- Preparations: a toothbrush, toothpaste, tissue, slippers, a water glass, a spoon, towels, toiletries, etc.
- Do not bring electric appliances into the room, except things provided by the hospital. They are likely to cause a fire.
Interim Payment for Hospitalization
- You will be billed for hospitalization on Tuesdays. Pay for it at the front desk on the 1st floor within 7 days after getting the bill.
- If you have any questions about the bill, call 220-9586 or 7. You will be given a kind explanation.